World’s Most Advanced Heat Sensor Technology
Stove Guard SGK430 offers comprehensive cover for every cooking situation – Sensors monitor the cooking event and alerts the user before a fire can start. Stove Guard automatically turns off the cooking range if the temperature becomes dangerously high – before an ignition can happen.
Compatible with ALL Plug ‘N Play electric ranges – Coil, Glass, Induction.
The SGK430 Intelligent Heat Sensor includes two different temperature measuring sensors that together measure maximum temperature and changes in temperature. As a unique feature, the sensors also learn and adjust to the usage environment. This combination ensures solid and safe operation.
Easy to Install & Use
Installation only take minutes – Just plug ‘n play.
Stove Guard’s intelligent and wireless Heat Sensor does not require a power supply. The Sensor can be mounted on your range hood, over the range microwave, or the wall or even the ceiling.
The Control unit plugs in behind the range – Four or Three Prong configuration.
The device works silently in the background and can also be used easily by anyone – fits every kitchen and cooking style.
The Safest Stove Guard
Innohome’s Stove Guard does not allow range use if the Heat Sensor has been removed. Automatic fault diagnosis ensures continuous system operation and no monthly testing is required.
ADDITIONALLY, SGK430 INCLUDES EXTRA FEATURES:
- Prevents the use of an overheated cooking range.
- Enhanced fault diagnosis – Stove Guard identifies faults such as dirt or grease on the sensor and is also able to detect a faulty installation.
- Alarm signal max. 80 dB(A) (1m) / Silent alarm
- Low energy use (app. 1 W)
- Sparkless electric switch
- External alarm output
- Radio 433 MHz, factory paired
- 230-400 VAC
- 1 – 3 phases, delta, star, also without N
- Size: Control Unit 130 x 130 x 30 mm, Intelligent Heat Sensor 94 x 40 x 30 mm
- Halogen free and fire rated plastic, flammability rating V-0 (Intelligent Heat Sensor)
- Patented EP1861839, EP2902710
- Designed in the EU
- Fulfils EN 50615 standard requirements
- NOTE: Some installation positions include parts that are purchased separately. Check here if your installation is going to need additional parts.
- Fulfils EN 50615 Stove Guard standard requirements for all installation positions – tested in an independent, accredited test laboratory (VTT Expert Services)
- Measures excessive temperatures and rate of temperature change
- Two types of heat sensors with unique learning function and other intelligent temperature monitoring features
- Automatic fault diagnosis – no monthly testing
- Advanced protection against misuse. Heat Sensor removal prevents cooker use. Prevention of overheated cooker use
- Installation options – range hood, over the range microwave, wall
- For all electric cooking ranges with three or four prong power cords