Predictive and self-learning
The Stove Alarm SA101 alerts of a hazard in the kitchen even before toxic gases are produced and a fire starts. The Stove Alarm’s self-learning technology learns its sensitivity based on the user’s cooking habits, ensuring accurate hazard recognition and uninterrupted cooking.
For independent living – also for risk groups
The Stove Alarm supports independent living when the use of a range is risky due to old age, illness or learning difficulties, among others.
Easy to install
The Stove Alarm is attached underneath the range hood with magnets or on the wall with screws. It requires no additional wires or external power supply.
- Alarm signal max 80 dB (1 m)
- Battery lifetime 5 years, battery can be changed
- Size: 30 x 60 x 45 mm
- Halogen-free and fire-rated plastic, flammability rating V-0
- Patented technology
- Self-learning maximum temperature alarm. Identifies dangerously high temperatures.
- Self-learning temperature rate-of-rise alarm – a fast rising temperature is an indication of a developing fire hazard.
- Adjusts sensitivity based on the users’ cooking habits.