Peace of mind to an Airbnb-host
When short-term guests come and go, the risk of a kitchen fire also increases: Your temporary guests may be accustomed to a different kind of stove, so the power of the stove can come as a surprise. And the language barrier can make it difficult to understand the instructions given.
With a Stove Guard, you ensure that no damage can occur, even if your tenant leaves the oil to heat up for too long or dinner is burned.
Smoke damage alone can shut down a rental property for some time, as the smell of smoke remains for a surprisingly long time in home textiles and structures. If a guest has inadvertently or carelessly caused a smoke damage in the apartment, the next guest may cancel their stay or demand a substantial price reduction.
By acquiring a stylish and discreetly integrated Innohome Stove Guard, you can wipe these worries off your shoulders.