First class quality from Finland
Charlie is designed and manufactured in Finland. Innohome is well established in producing intelligent fire safety products and has now designed reliable and cost-efficient EV charging stations. This Scandinavian high-quality charging station is especially designed for the northern weather conditions.
There are both 1-phase and 3-phase versions available of Charlie.
Simple and stylish charging
Charlie, is an EV charging station for electric and hybrid vehicles using charging mode 3. It has a type 2 charging socket compatible with most electric and hybrid vehicles in Europe. The stylish Scandinavian design fits nicely in all kinds of surroundings. Separately sold hood gives extra weather protection as well as improve’s the stylish look even further.
Quick to install
Charlie’s easy installability was one of the main features already in the design stage. It’s structure together with clear installation instructions make the installation very quick. With DIP switches the installer can easily configure the charging current to be optimal for the location.
The 3-phase version of Charlie allows for load balancing to up to 3 client units. There is also an input for external potential free on/off control.
Easy and safe to use
Plug in and charge. As simple as that. And that’s all you need to concern yourself with. The Led indicators will let you know when the battery is fully charged.
The basic outdoor sockets are not designed for EV or hybrid vehicle charging and can be unsafe to use for that purpose. Charging from a normal outdoor socket is also a lot slower than from a charging station.
With Charlie the charging is safe. You can leave your vehicle to charge over night without worries.
Charlie’s 32 A maximum charging current ensures full battery after overnight charging. With an hour’s charge depending on your vehicle you get appx. 40 kilometres to drive with the 1-phase version and appx. 120 kilometers with the 3-phase one.
- IEC 61851-1 Charging Mode 3
- IEC 62196 (Type 2) Charging socket
- 1- or 3-phase 230VAC Input
- 32A Maximum Charging Current (7,2-22 kW) = 40-120 km driving with an hour's charging
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 305 x 219 x 160 mm
- Installer configurable charging current
- Built-in 6mA DC Current monitor
- In the 3-phase version load balancing possibility to up to 3 client units and an input for external potential free on/off control
- LED Indicators for charging status
- IP44 Casing
- Operating Temperature -25 degrees to +50 degrees Celsius
- CE Certified
- Designed and manufactured in Finland