World’s most advanced heat sensor technology
Stove Guard SGK510 offers comprehensive cover that exceeds the requirements of the EN 50615 Stove Guard standard and is the first stove guard to fulfil the requirements for all types of installations (cooker hood, wall, ceiling).
The SGK510 Intelligent Heat Sensor includes two different temperature measuring units that together measure maximum temperature and changes in temperature. As a unique feature, the sensors also learn and adjust to the usage environment. This combination ensures solid and safe operation.
Easy to use
The device works silently in the background and can also be used easily by special user groups.
The safest stove guard
Innohome’s Stove Guard does not allow cooker use if the Heat Sensor has been removed. Automatic fault diagnosis ensures continuous system operation and no monthly testing is required.
Additionally, SGK510 includes extra features:
- Advanced misuse protection – protects if the Stove Guard alarm is unintentionally stopped or removed and cooker use is continued in a risk situation
- Prevents the use of an overheated cooker
- Enhanced fault diagnosis – Stove Guard identifies faults such as dirt or grease on the sensor and is also able to detect a faulty installation
Stove Guard is compatible with most carbon monoxide and smoke alarms. Carbon monoxide or cooking fumes can be formed when food is fried at high temperatures and smoke, for example, can be formed in the oven. When Stove Guard detects an alarm signal it turns off the cooker.
Comprehensive and easy installation options
Stove Guard is easily installed by an electrician. Stove Guard’s intelligent and wireless Heat Sensor is attached underneath the cooker hood with adhesive and does not require a power supply. The Heat Sensor can also be installed on the wall or the ceiling. Guard alarms can be linked to Telecare.
- Alarm signal max. 80 dB(A) (1m) / Silent alarm
- Low energy use (app. 1 W)
- Sparkless electric switch
- External alarm output
- Radio 433 MHz, factory paired
- 230-400 VAC
- 1 – 3 phases, delta, star, also without N
- Size: Control Unit 130 x 130 x 30 mm, Intelligent Heat Sensor 94 x 40 x 30 mm
- Halogen free and fire rated plastic, flammability rating V-0 (Intelligent Heat Sensor)
- Patented EP1861839, EP2902710
- Designed in the EU
- Fulfils EN 50615 standard requirements
- NOTE: Some installation positions include parts that are purchased separately. Check here if your installation is going to need additional parts.
- Fulfils EN 50615 Stove Guard standard requirements for all installation positions – tested in an independent, accredited test laboratory (VTT Expert Services).
- Measures excessive temperatures and rate of temperature change.
- Two types of heat sensors with unique learning function and other intelligent temperature monitoring features.
- Automatic fault diagnosis – no monthly testing.
- Advanced protection against misuse. Heat Sensor removal prevents cooker use. Prevention of overheated cooker use.
- Compatible with most CO and smoke alarms.
- Installation options – cooker hood, wall or ceiling.
- Alarm transfer to Telecare.
- For all electric cookers.